My Favorite Quotations

"To belief in yourself and your abilities, skills and or experience. It is state of being certain."

Thursday, March 17, 2011

K-Box

Hang out my friend and my niece...First of course we go to K-Box (Karaoke) at Center Point, Kota Kinabalu...After finish sing until my voice become 'rock' we go dinner...Then we around the shopping mall until the time go home...Having fun with them...Thank you to my dear friend, Fred because spend me and my niece...Hehe...Next time it my turn to spend you...Hehehe... :) :)



The three of us

Of course it me...Hehehe...

2 comments:

yanty said...

wuuuu....bestnya...!!!rindu mo jln2 d cp....hhuuaa....mo balik...!!!

Dda Ly said...

best bestttt huhu mmg best gi karok..:)

meh ke rumah..
~a week already~
keep in touch ye..♥♥♥

Post a Comment