My Favorite Quotations

"To belief in yourself and your abilities, skills and or experience. It is state of being certain."

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tired~

Gee~ Today I'm very tired...Hohoho...On the morning, me have to go bank...Need settle all problem...After done...I have a date...LoL a date...Hahaha...Not a date but hang out with my friends...We set 1 place to meet then we hang out together together...Hahaha...We round all the place don't know how many times we round at the same place...Gee~ Hahaha...Then we decide go to Starbucks and hang out there...Hohoho...First time me go Starbucks...Hahaha...Don't know how to order there...Hahaha...I got 2 vouchers from my bos...It expired date this month...Hahaha...I have to use it...So funny went I want order there...I ask him (the staff) there what to order...Hahaha...Him just smile with my question...Hahaha...I tell him that it my first time go there then him suggest want the best drink...Hahaha...It was fun and me so crazy just said direct to the point...Hahaha...Ohh well...We have so much fun today and I so tired walking or round all the place and tired driving also...Hahaha... :) :)

1 comment:

Shafiq said...

It's good to have a leisure time after a hectic day. :-)

Post a Comment